perjantai 4. marraskuuta 2016

Birthday girl

A day as everyone else, but today I change a decade. Thirty it sounds crazy, but truth it is. Time flies quickly the past five years have disappeared in a flash and that makes me feel a bit uneasy. Sometimes, fairly often I  hope I could stop a movement of a clock hand and just focus on the existing moment. Whirls of a hectic life, I guess, make it happen that the time runs in a speed of light. 
Recently I have stopped to think of my past life for the last ten years, what has happened between these years since I was twenty and now. I remember well when I turned twenty. My life was quite chaos those days. I was living in a wrong place, I was surrounded by the wrong people, I was dreaming of the better life and I was fighting all the time with demons of the mind. I'm happy those days are history and I feel so much better these days in a physically and mentally. I have also thought of the things I have achieved and I can be pretty happy with myself. I'm currently living in a city where I want to live. I have a really good apartment, I have a job, I have studied a lot, I have been together with my sweetie four years soon, I have got a change to see the world and live abroad and many other things! Hope this next decade will be at least as good as previous or even better. 

10 kommenttia:

  1. Onnea! :) Ei tää oo tuntunut pahalta, ei ollenkaan. Terv. 46 pv kolmekymppisenä.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. En oikein vielä tiedosta koko asiaa ;) eikä sen niin väliäkään. Thanks!

      Poista
    2. En oikein vielä tiedosta koko asiaa ;) eikä sen niin väliäkään. Thanks!

      Poista
  2. Happy Bday!
    Suski, you're beautiful!
    And I'm having "love will tear us apart" on my arm too. :D
    Love you!
    http://www.mollymoonlight.eu/

    VastaaPoista
  3. Belated Happy Birthday!!!
    Rommie :)

    VastaaPoista