keskiviikko 19. syyskuuta 2018

Art experience

On Sunday evening we were adventuring around my old corners and stopped by this art center which actually was very unfamiliar location to us both. I lived close to it before and have passed by it several times, but I didn't know what that place really keeps inside. It's an old mental hospital or at least I have heard a legend of that. These days there seems to act an art center and they coincidentally had an exhibition going on. I was just going to see the coffin which was filled with the books ( a new kind of library), but people there invited us to see also inside. And so we got a tour which revealed a time machine,  famous toilet and art workshop to name a few. Awesome  place. I do hope that the city won't ruin this. 

 Typical clothes which I have worn recently. It starts to be quite chilly weather especially in the mornings. An old false leather jacket is still one of my favorite coat and huge knitting under it. Both are many years old.
This character greets you every time while walking on the street. 
 The coffin was to my taste and obviously it catch an attention from others too thus there was people wondering it with us.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti