tiistai 24. kesäkuuta 2014

Cemetery hides its secrets

Yesterday was a long day for I traveled back to home city. The time hit 1.30 am when I stepped over a threshold of my flat. Travelling is fun, but it's also pleasing to sink into an own bed after drifting around the country. However I stop only for a moment when it's the time to keep going once again. 
Monday's outfit: Chiffon dress which I bought a year ago, it's a second hand finding and very useful summer garment. Asymmetric cardigan is from Lindex and it's one of my favorite a piece of clothing. The shoes are new which I showed you already in a previous post.
We visited my favorite graveyard yesterday. An aim was to find a mystery tombstone which was reported in the news recently. The stone includes marks, but no one knows the meaning of them. It's not braille even if it looks like that. The stone is apparently Russian to judge by a cross and a skull. It would be tempting to solve the secret of the stone, but most likely it will stay under wraps forever. It's intriguing to think which kind of stories the gravestones keep behind while wandering in the paths of the cemetery.

6 kommenttia:

  1. How interesting. When I first looked at the stone it did look like braille. I love your ankh necklace. I have one too but it's sort of bronze with a scarab beetle and turquoise gem on it.
    www.paintitrogue.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. This ankh is awesome. I was looking for a big ankh forever until I found this a little while ago ^^

      Poista
  2. I love how flowy your outfit is! It's been far too long since I visited my favourite cemetary.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Sie osaat kyllä kerrospukeutua todella hyvin! ♥ Ihanalta näyttää koko asu ja vyö on kuin piste iin päälle. :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Suomen sääolosuhteet opettaa väkisinkin kerrospukeutumisen salat ;D Kiitos paljon ^^

      Poista