keskiviikko 4. kesäkuuta 2014

She's the phoenix of my heart

Tuesday's outfit
Shirt: Restyle / Skirt: Second hand / Shoes: NewLook / Necklace: Ebay
On Monday afternoon I was wandering in the library and searching for something new to read (though I have a bunch of books at home). I bumped into this Neil Gaiman's novel The graveyard book and I started reading it immediately. 
I visited a new flea market the second time the last week and I found these lovely shoes which cost only eight euros overall. In particular those wedges are to my taste and they were also comfortable to wear. Wedges are the brand of Spirit Store and those above are Tapas. I was so happy after seeing these that I floated back to home with a stupid smile on my face. Recently I've found much stuff from the second hand stores that maybe I should limit myself a bit. 

7 kommenttia:

  1. I love the graveyard book its such a cute story. Lovely shoes by the way! :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. This is the first time when I read this and it affects to be a lovely story :)

      Poista
  2. Gorgeous outfit! I love the sheer black dot fabric of your top.

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love your outfit, I have started considering getting this blouse from Restyle ;)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Very nice outfit! :) This blouse looks great on you!
    I had to look twice, because I thought it was a dress untill I read the outfit details.

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks! hehe, they match so well together that the result looks like a dress

      Poista