tiistai 19. syyskuuta 2017

New knitting for fall

 Because the winter approaches us threateningly and I realized that the many of my cardigans are so worn out I got a great excuse to go a little bit shopping. I had a huge good anxiety after moving, but now it's just a ghost in the past and shopping fever colonize on the mind. I found a simple black cardigan with the pockets and I added buttons onto it myself. It's warm and goes as a coat as well if it is a warm day. I like to wear the cardigans and hoodies quite much on the workdays. They are handy to put on in the morning when tiredness tries to overcome. There was a lot of nice clothes and shoes, but I try to keep my sporran closed. The autumn is definitely the best season to make findings in the ordinary stores. 

2 kommenttia:

  1. Looks so warm and cozy! I can't wait for the cold weather

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. It is ^^ Well I don't miss frost at all :D This autumn is nice when it's warm weather ^^

      Poista