maanantai 27. elokuuta 2018

Current favorite dress

There can't be too many dresses, right? I'm a real dress fanatic. Usually I'm sewing the new dress or I'm dreaming of them. And the most funniest thing is that as a kid I couldn't stand them. Now I find them as easy to put on in the mornings when I should already be out of the door. 
 My current favorite is the chiffon dress which is light and suitably translucent and not forgetting those lovely ruffles and the pattern of fabric. Heart shoes by Minna Parikka matches perfectly together with this dream piece. 
 In this outfit I've gone to work during several days. 
And yep, I stitched the new dress again, but I return to that later when I have time to take pictures about it. I also try to arrange time to undergo the wardrobe. I find it's too full and surely there is pieces that I don't wear anymore so I was thinking of renting a table from the flea market to get rid of those vanities. I prefer more well organized closet to quantity. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti