lauantai 7. kesäkuuta 2014

And I keep dreaming of a million things

An outfit of Thursday and Friday
I ended up purchasing this top nearly six months ago, but I haven't worn it until now.  I simply fell in love with a print so the top appeared into my closet. It's a nice and casual summer garment and goes well now when a thermometer is pointing too much to me.
It's again that time of a year when I'm staring at the pictures of Wave gotik treffen. My facebook wall is filled with them and I'd be lying if I said that I did not want to be there as well. Perhaps the next year then. 
This weekend is arranged a new festival in Tampere, but unfortunately the band supply wasn't to my taste. Kind of a shame because I'd like to support the local events. But a good thing is that there is coming interesting gigs in the future like: Hocico, London After Midnight, Front Line Assembly etc.

Ps. If you want to follow me in Instagram, you will find me there: desperatehell. My profile was before private, but I decided to make it public.  

12 kommenttia:

  1. You look absolutely lovely!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. wow that top looks great on you, the rose is a great flash of colour.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks ♥ The rose is beautiful and the white text suits well together with it ^^

      Poista
  3. I love the 69 eyes :) that top has such a pretty print!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Taidanpa tulla instaan seurailemaan :)
    Ja on kyllä kiva tuo paita, sopii kyllä niiin niin hyvin punainen huulipuna sen kanssa! ^^

    VastaaPoista
  5. Squee!! You always look so lovely, like a little dark doll. :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oww, the dark doll sounds so sweet ^^ Thank you:)

      Poista