lauantai 3. lokakuuta 2015

Whether there is life before death?

After a stormy night  arrived  a zombie day. I decided to attend a gig of Lasten Hautausmaa last night  despite that I had an early morning shift today. I had to be at work at six in the morning and I found my bed at two in the middle of the night. Needless to say I didn't spend much time in a dream word during the night, but the gig was worth it. The second time I saw them live and no disappointments either this time. Hope they will come to the corners again in the future. They are definitely one of my favorite band currently. Somber Finnish lyrics are all I need this time of the year. 

Recent times I have gone from place to another in this simple uniform. All are from flea markets expect the shoes, tights and necklace. Not that imaginary attire, but comfy and neat. And mostly I have spent my time with the studies so it's only useful to dress up this way. Official business looks enthrall me these days, but it doesn't mean I would wear them everyday. 
Hope you all have a nice weekend there! I'm still waiting for my vacation. Only week is left and I finally have a day off!

2 kommenttia: