sunnuntai 21. helmikuuta 2016

Strength

If Sunday was a color it would be black to me. (well sounds a bit too corny from my mouth, do I confess any other colors?) It represents the end to me and my mind is always a bit too dark before Monday. I try to dig the inspiration up to begin the last week which is left before a vacation, but it feels extremely hard right now...

My plans which I made for the weekend didn't turn out well. I realized that I don't have any interfacing left so I got to forget the sewing project so far. After wandering in the middle of  the diabolical blizzard today I decided to stay indoors the rest of the day and focus my attention on the other little things as blogging, reading cards, cleaning home and pole dancing. 

Day's card and how well it fits today
* The lion represents our most patient, composed self. He's the master of focus, compassion and self control. When this card comes up you are in need of harnessing this power for yourself.  *

I haven't used my cards recently at all, but I try to pull myself together and start reading them once again. For the past months they have lied on my bookcase under the dust blanket which is too shame.
I found one of my favorite garment in a wardrobe that I haven't worn in a long time. I just love this tricot dress no matter that I bought it from Gina Tricot which is everything that my favorite store about six years ago? I just love the shape of the hem. It's perfect. Perhaps I could sew the similar one myself...
Hope you all had a nice weekend there!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti