keskiviikko 19. lokakuuta 2016

Fall

I ended up ordering a new lens for my camera and for the last few days have gone by photographing around the corners. Sigma 35 mm f 1.4 art moved into a camera bag and it asks a bit practicing to shake it down. It's excellent if taking pictures about the people and tomorrow my beloved promised to be a model for me. I feel a bit destitute because the lens wasn't the cheapest one, but I hope it's worth it! Here are some pictures which I have taken for the past days. (not all taken with sigma)


I was thinking of creating some kind of gallery page for the pictures. Before I had Deviantart account, but nowadays I have nothing. Flickr seems to be quite popular, but somehow I don't feel it's for me. I would like to develop my expression and skills as for photographing and it would be nice to share some shots also with you. 

4 kommenttia: