torstai 23. helmikuuta 2017

Blackest bird

I ended up buying this lovely faux fur collar at the end of the last year. It fits perfectly with the overcoats, but so far I've worn it as an accessory with the dresses. It warms nicely considering it's synthetic. Splashy accessory and I love faux fur clothes! Some of you might remember that I have a faux fur vest and that's one of my favorite garment.  
Today's outfit
I haven't had time to do just anything recently. Just working hard and visiting a gym always when I have an opportunity to go there. I miss books and movies and creativity like drawing and sewing, but now there is just other more important affairs which are more relevant, but soon there should be more time again. Though life has been like  spinning in a running wheel, I have felt happiness which is core of everything. 

2 kommenttia:

  1. I am super envious that you can wear collars like that. They make me super itchy and drive me nuts!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. hah, this material isn't itchy at all, it's soft and feels wonderful :)

      Poista