keskiviikko 31. lokakuuta 2018

I put a spell on you

Hello after a few week's absence. I've been too busy with celebrating Halloween that it's been impossible to find time to open blogger. Busy days at work and for the past three weekends I've spent in the clubs by listening to some great music except one weekend which went with burlesque. Carving of the pumpkins has stolen its own time as well. I would have liked to decor more home with horror theme, but because I'm busy lady I simply don't have time for it. I had some nice diy ideas, but perhaps I will implement them in the future. I settle for the sweet pumpkins this year!
 Nearly two weeks ago I was fairly efficient. Early in the morning when the sun came up I was photographing outdoors. Later in the day I went to the amusing park where was a horror zombie theme; what else? This was the first time in the amusing park outside of the summer and I need to admit  the roller coaster ride was quite chilly. But the zombie attack was worth it. After this experience I rushed to the club to see one of my favorite Finnish band: Lasten Hautausmaa. The day was busy and I was quite tired after it, but it was worth all. 

Last weekend I went to see my old favorite band: Sara (and Maj Karma). Both sounded good and it was a pleasure to see them again. Finnish alternative rock is nearly dead, but a few good projects still exist. 

It's my birthday this weekend, but I have a deep plan to stay home for I've been going all the time. Perhaps I drink a glass of wine, but no special plans. I was about to take a new tattoo as a gift, but it seems that I'm badly late. Perhaps I try to sketch over the weekend so that I can go to make a reservation. 
A carved pumpkin is rotting in the balcony. I've lit the candle inside of it every night. The new lantern is a finding from the flea market. 
As you probably know, I'm not a fan of kitch and usually I round far while seeing some plastic ugly decor products in the stores, but now I wasn't able to resist. This owl globe stole a piece from my black heart and I had to bring it to the home. 

I wish you all happy Halloween! I go to drink some tea and read some magic ;)

2 kommenttia:

  1. Ihana tunnelma taas näissäkin kuvissa! Mulla on myös kaikessa kiireessä kodin koristelu halloweeniksi jäänyt ihan minimiin, mutta muuten on onneksi kohtalaisen hyvin kerennyt fiilistelemään.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos <3 Tuppaa jäämään aina ja aina on kiire syynä :D pitäis vain aloittaa ajoissa nämä hommat.

      Poista