lauantai 11. toukokuuta 2013

All Tomorrow's parties

Friday's outfit
One of my favourite garment is definitely this simple dress/tunic. It's fairly old and like you can see there is a hole on the other sleeve. I like this, it's casual and actually I love simple things which are easy to decor each time to look different! The belt which I found from flea market is useful aswell even if at first I thought is that my style at all. In the end I have worn it a lot. Shoes are actually my winter boots but I have only a one pairs of heels here now and I don't want to wear the same shoes every day. Should go back to Savonlinna soon, I miss my sewing machine and there is still a new corset and shorts unfinished. I also purchased Campbell's shoes which are waiting for me at post office.. By the way in three weeks and I live at my new place! Exciting and strange. 
Badges.

5 kommenttia:

  1. Hyvä asukokonaisuus ja ihania kuvia <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh this outfit is so lovely! I love the badges!
    I agree basic black garments go for a long ride.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I agree with you! I could buy more basic garments :>

      Poista
  3. noi sukkahousut on upevat :=)

    VastaaPoista