lauantai 20. syyskuuta 2014

The night walked down the sky with the moon in her hand

A fragile apathy has wrapped around me during the existing week.  Sometimes it's hard to know where to be or what to do and this feeling has haunted to me off and on this week. I've effectively escaped from reality into the fantasy games as a decent escapist. In addition I've spent too many hours by wandering in my dreams, more than I allow to myself. At times a small inspiration thrombus has hit me, but it's also disappeared as fast as it appeared. I've tried to study the new German words and I got lost to a gym on Wednesday and due to that my muscles have complained of pain. I notice that a week is over before it really started and I've lost a few days from my life for nothing. But that happens every now and then. 
My post box clinked on Monday and lovely crescent arrived finally to satisfy the needs of a materialist. The adorable silvered crescent is all that I want right now. It's big enough and simple. 
I've painted my nails by using the black matte polish which pleases me a lot right now. 
I bought this black skater dress some time ago and it has become one of my favorite dress in a short time. A model is perfect to me and I like that fabric a lot. 
I started reading this again...  I can't help myself, I just love this book. 
I wish you all have a nice weekend. I try to drag my bones to the gym again tomorrow. Let's hope that the muscles won't ache after that. 

9 kommenttia:

  1. Where is the moon necklace from?

    VastaaPoista
  2. I understand your feeling of apathy :(
    Been there, done that, thousands of times.
    Hope you feel better soon :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Omf toi kaulakoru must have <3

    VastaaPoista
  4. Oi miten ihana tuo viimeisen kuvan sormus <3 Ja ihana asu sinulla, simppeli ja elegantti.

    VastaaPoista
  5. The moon necklace is beautiful. It looks like a sickle which is awesome. Matte nails are so pretty. I have been trying to find a matte topcoat locally but to no avail. I should just order it instead of wasting so much time hunting it down.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I tried to find it also locally but I didn't manage so I ended up ordering it from Ebay :)

      Poista