torstai 22. kesäkuuta 2017

Vacation

The second part of my vacation started today and my mind is full of plans what to do. Recent days have gone so quickly and it feels that the whole summer disappears in a flash. I have been watching the lastest season of Orange is the new black and always when the weather has allowed I've gone to the beach with a book. 
The new dress which I bought the other day from the sale and it's lovely simple black with long sleeves and cost only ten euros. Easy to decor with different accessories and useful to put on in a hurry. I've worn it a lot now when it's been chilly and rainy weather. 
The short post at this time, but I wanted just to share these outfit pictures before I start celebrating the midsummer. The weather does not favor us, but let's have a nice weekend in spite of all!

2 kommenttia:

  1. I love the belt, it gives the outfit a WOW-factor. Also I never noticed you had freckles. Did you paint them? They look cute on you :-)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yes I painted them. I watched some youtube make-up tutorials and got an inspiration to try these ^^ Thansk!

    VastaaPoista