maanantai 16. lokakuuta 2017

You are a vision in blood

Finally I have a moment to open blogger; these days seem to run although I wouldn't have anything specific on the hand.  Okay now I need to admit  being hooked to play with the new laptop when it's possible after a while and every nerd knows how quickly the time disappears with a good game. I have been really happy with the choice to buy Lenovo Yoga. So far it has been working smoothly. 

During last week we rented a table in the flea market and I manage to sell some stuff, but a lot of was not sold too. I don't have any idea what to do with the rest of goods. So far I brought them to the attic. I managed to made a few nice findings myself too, but I come those later. 
An outfit from the weekend and new shoes which I bought some time ago.  I wanted to get the flat bottomed shoes for the autumn and ended up getting these. These are from Skopunkten and because there is always the offer "buy two and get the cheaper pair at half price"  I took another pair too. Most my shoes are heels so these come for the need.  My legs are sometimes so tired  (because of the gym) that I feel more comfy while wearing not heels. 
Poncho: DIY, Shoes: Skopunkten, Necklace: from WGT


This week seems to be quite easy when it comes to the work. Short shifts so I try to spend quality time with the sewing machine. 

7 kommenttia:

  1. Awww that outfit is cute. Love the poncho! AND your eyebrows. *___*

    VastaaPoista
  2. Beautiful!! <3

    Kisses
    http://themedusastone.blogspot.com.br

    VastaaPoista
  3. Your poncho is great!!(also glad to hear you are enjoying your new computer!)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. It is :) Thanks! And I love this laptop, so much better than my old :D

      Poista