sunnuntai 16. syyskuuta 2018

Dying nature

The most inspirational season is at hand and to me it means a lot of candles, wine and hanging out in the nature with a camera. A week ago I woke up early and left the lake to see the nature in the morning light and it was quite relaxing to spend a few hours by walking around the lake when the rest of the city was in a tight sleep. I also visited a bird tower, but I saw nothing from there. Wildlife photography interests me more and more and I have even dreamed of the better tele lens for a good time. My old lens is quite poor and it doesn't face with my standards. Unfortunately I had to buy a new washing machine a few weeks ago and that naturally  ate a bit of my budget. 
 It's quite green still, but I can't wait for the nature starts changing its color into the shades of orange.
 Only birds which I saw were the crows. I know there lives a couple of swans, but I wasn't able to see them at this time. 
Unfortunately this weekend was too busy that I didn't have time to go to photograph. I have a million things at hand all the time and it is a challenge to find a time for everything. Now I have three different sewing projects going on for my beloved. Yesterday I was dead tired after gym and went to my friend's housewarming party in the evening. Naturally I slept late in the morning and now I'm again going to see my beloved and hopefully we will spend a relaxing evening with a movie or something. A rolling stone gathers no moss they says. 

1 kommentti:

  1. Ihana syksy <3 Tuntee olevansa niin elossa, kun kaikki ympärillä kuolee! :D Olen itsekin käynyt metsäkävelyillä keräämässä lehtiä silloin, kun olen kiireiltäni ehtinyt. Syksyisin iskee myös jokin hauska pesänrakennusvietti, jolloin tulee kiinnitettyä erityistä huomiota kodin mukavuuteen.

    VastaaPoista