torstai 27. syyskuuta 2018

Inside the blouse

Hello. The autumn makes headway and the weather gets colder a day by day and if I'm honest it feels that I have lost my cold resistant completely. In the morning while going to work I have trembled crazily, but the good thing is that I have still managed to keep myself healthy. Many other people around have suffered from the cold like my beloved so I've tried to isolate myself from the disease nest in my best way.  

One outfit which I have worn a lot recently is the huge dress or shirt and it's very lovable and easy to wear. It needs just tights on and some heels and looks good enough. I especially like those sleeves which are enormous. Material is fairly thin so the dress needs some pullover with it now when the temperature is close to zero. It's a shawl that the period, when it was possible to walk outdoors without wearing a overcoat went over so quickly. 
It seems that the simple graphic garments have come to stay in my life. I would lie to say that I miss more sophisticated clothes into my life. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti