keskiviikko 28. marraskuuta 2018

In the moon light

Some nasty flu is trying to occupy my body, but I'm fighting against it by pouring vitamins down the throat. Today I've been a walking corpse whose brains are partly demolished by worms or at least it has felt like that. Not the best day, but I've seen worse. Perhaps that ice swimming in windy weather wasn't the best idea last Sunday even though it was refreshing and felt comfy. Then again there are loads of people under the cold right now so most likely I gained this little devil from some of them. 
However I wanted to share a few shots I took over the weekend. The walk in the woodland seems to come a kind of routine to me. Perhaps a short escape from the city to the human free zone is quite often much needed especially if a man is misanthropic by a nature. I enjoy walking all silence around me and spotting birds and other animals. At this time I was equipped with misfortune for the flock of cranes flew over me and I didn't manage to shoot any shot! But the moon was enchanting and created a beautiful light. 

Two pairs of tights, leggings and two shirts could't keep the coldness at bay. These first frost mornings have felt like someone would stab you, but slowly I get used to it. My outing wasn't long, but the short walk in the forest is better than no walk at all. 
Tomorrow there would be fairly interesting band playing, but I'm afraid that I can't attend if this state of health is getting worse. Today I've felt extremely tired that it's probably better to rest and skip the black metal. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti