tiistai 18. joulukuuta 2018

On the wolf boundary

Over a week ago I traveled to see my friends and spent the longer weekend in Imatra once again. Was refreshing to do a small journey and get some distance to the daily life (I do need it every now and then). On Thursday we celebrated Independence day by drinking a little bit wine, but nothing that special. Friday was spent by hanging out and we rounded through a few flea markets and on the evening we poured more wine down the throat (we even visited a bar and enjoyed there for a good time until it was nearly morning). I also tried to capture a few pictures, but I really wasn't on the mood of photography and typically it was fairly cold and dark weather. 
We climbed up to the hill and the scenery was fairly beautiful. Russia is somewhere quite close there. 

I could call this rapids as a gap of death. Such a many lives have ended here. I've never managed to see opening the gates of rapids and the free water runs; perhaps someday. 
I can't stop admiring this magnificent building which must be one of the prettiest in this country (for those who don't know it's the hotel). By the way it would be an awesome location for the horror film. 
We took a peek indoors. The lobby seemed lovely and the small cabinet was filled with interesting goods and decor elements not forgetting bewitching stairways and hallways.
The building seems to be filled with the small details. I spotted this bat and a lovely cat figure on the roof is my favorite. Some day I wanna book  a suite for myself. 

The days passed too quickly and actually the whole month has gone in a speed of light. I've done some christmas shoppings and last weekend spent in Turku when my granny had birthday party. I also enjoyed the hot tub and I'm gonna do it again on Saturday ;)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti