perjantai 16. elokuuta 2013

Something cute and something fluffy





I managed to take a few shots about these lovely kittens even if the lighting was pretty bad. They are so cute and it's interesting to follow when they bustle around. These cats are my parents' new dwellers or rather my youngest brother's. They already have two cats and now there is two more. There can't be too many cats exist? I had four cats when I lived at my childhood home, nowadays I have none because I think the small high-rise apartment in the middle of the city is not the best place for them. I can only dream of having my own cats in the future. So far I can visit here to play with these  :)

7 kommenttia:

  1. Aww they are adorable! Hope you get the chance to visit them more often ^^

    VastaaPoista
  2. Voi ei mitkä kissiäiset! Itelläni on 3 kissaa: pikimustat kaksospojat ja pomona mustavalkoinen jötkäle.

    Minkä ikäisiä pikkuiset ovat? :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oi, mullakin on ollut kahdesti täysin musta kissa :)

      Mä en nyt uskalla sanoa monenko viikkosia nämä jo on..

      Poista