maanantai 27. huhtikuuta 2015

Abandoned place - Tulitikkutehdas

 Hello! I have finally time to stop and do some blogging after these busy days. My old school mate came to visit me yesterday and we decided to visit the old factory area because my friend hadn't been there before and she likes to visit this kind of places like me too. I ended up taking a bunch of pictures and here are a few of them.  We also drove to see wreckage of spa where I hadn't been before. I will show you the pictures from there some day when I have the time to go through them. Both places are super cool and I recommend you to pay a visit if you are around here. Hope you enjoy the pictures. I would like to find more the abandoned places and go to take the pictures. 
My last week was hectic. I was every day somewhere after work like I visited two times a cinema (Kurt Cobain documentary was really good and in addition I went to see Avengers) I visited eating a burger with my beloved and his friend. This week will be quite much same. I'm off to Savonlinna on Wednesday and can't wait it. 

17 kommenttia:

  1. Wuoh! Tosi hienoja kuvia! Ja on kyllä tosi näyttäviä graffitteja siellä myös. Kulkiko siellä muutakin porukkaa vai saitteko mennä rauhassa? :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oli siellä muitakin, mutta ihan rauhassa sai mennä :)

      Poista
  2. The graffiti is so cool, I love that someone painted Calvin & Hobbes going down the stairs!! Abandoned buildings are so much fun to look in.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I like that graffiti aswell, it looks so cool ^_^

      Poista
  3. really love abandoned places like this one, you did take some lovely pictures! and well, there are times where you have not much time but that still is better than being bored so enjoy all of the things you have planned!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I'm rarely bored and I try to enjoy every little moments I have, but I'm still waiting for a day that I don't have to do anything!

      Poista
  4. Upeita kuvia! Erityisesti tykkään tuosta jossa ikkunoista näkyy lintuja lentämässä.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Heippa! Olen tässä aloitellut valokuvauksen ja erityisesti kiinnostaa nämä hylätyt paikat. Asun itsekkin Tampereella, enkä tiedä muita paikkoja kuin tikkutehtaan ja Epilän kylpylän. Osaatko kertoa mistä näitä löytäisi lisää? :)

    Upeita kuvia muuten!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. En tiedä itsekkään muita paikkoja toistaiseksi, mutta pitänee selvitellä asiaa :)

      Poista
    2. Superia! Pistät tänne sitten, pidän sun blogia silmällä! :P

      Poista
  6. Many thanks for taking me there! It was a great day as always. Had almost forgot how much I love ur company. :)

    VastaaPoista