Friday, 5 June 2015

Introducing of new treasures

Agra market area in WGT is a heaven for every goth who loves beautiful hand made items and classic goth brands. I was told in advance that it's recommended to pay a visit there already at the beginning of the event because all the best disappears quickly and so we headed to Agra on Friday and here's the things I found:

I thought by anticipation to find accessories like jewelries, hair trimmings and band products and I managed to have these desired articles. The first one is an adorable bird skull brooch which warms up my heart much. I thought that I can wear it on my hair as well. 
 The second treasure is a small hat which is awesome and fits me well and I already wore it at WGT. I love hair trimmings and especially the hats!
 More skulls. This ring is quite massive, dunno can I wear it, but perhaps it goes when I practice to wear it. 
 There can't be too many bags... 
 and not too many coats.. This one is from Queen of Darkness and it was reduced and I paid only forty euros. I love the fur and details. It goes well in autumns. 
I have been watching this t-shirt many times and I finally  ended up to buy it. 
 The last, but definitely a lovely finding is "Wednesday dress". I know I'm gonna wear this a lot.
So here are the housewarmings for myself. Shopping lust is saturated for a moment and I can start to save coins again... 

12 comments:

  1. Tosi kivoja juttuja löysit! :) Uhhh varsinkin tuota takkia olen pitkään kuolannut. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meh, mä "varastin" takin Niinalta, joka sen eka sieltä nappas xP juu paljon kivaa jäi vielä ostamattakin :)

      Delete
  2. Aivan ihana tuo rintaneula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hat and accessories are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OoOh great finds, love the Wednesday dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo, niin paljon kaikkea ihanaa! Erityisesti tykkäilen noista kallojutuista :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice finds, especially the skull stuff! you will get used to that ring for sure!

    ReplyDelete