lauantai 29. heinäkuuta 2017

A rolling stone gathers no moss

Finally I have enough time to stop to write a post about the outfit I wore the other day. A current week has been such a busy with long work days and gym training that I haven't had at all the extra time or energy to even think about the blog. In addition to all other affairs I have packed my life a bit by bit into the boxes because the new address is calling. I already have the keys on hand, but I'm allowed to go in on Tuesday evening! I'm really excited about the new address because it is the prettiest dwelling I have ever had. It's also a bit bigger as my old one including sauna and glazed balcony. 
But one day I was wearing this outfit when it was fairly warm weather. It's quite much diy and it's nice to see I'm able to wear that skirt after losing a few kilos.. heh. A fishnet tights are my best friend and also those pretty heels. 
Skirt: diy, harness: diy, bag: flea market, Shoes: New Look


5 kommenttia:

  1. This outfit looks great on you, you're very clever for making a harness, that looks like it would be difficult to do!

    VastaaPoista
  2. It's not that difficult, but of course it requires a bit of focusing ;) Thanks for commenting ^^

    VastaaPoista
  3. Beautiful outfit! Excited for you and your new home! <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! I'm so excited as well. ^_^ It will be lovely place.

      Poista