tiistai 16. tammikuuta 2018

You went straight into the dark

 I've been dead tired today and  been just rotting on the couch after the work. I hate when the energy level is zero and there would be loads of interesting affairs to do, but it's purely my own fault. I could go sleep early, but I'm a child of the night which means that I'm getting energetic just before the night. On the other hand I've been quite productive for the past days and brought about all kind of things so this tiredness is kind of very understandable. 

Instead of whining I introduce you an outfit from the other day. After a long period I decided to put on a corset. I should do a new PVC corset because this old one is everything but close-fitting. PVC is still one of my favorite material in the corsets and very splashy all in all. Vinyl leggings would be wearable too. 

A lovely bird skull brooch which I rarely wear because I'm afraid of breaking it. 

Corset: diy, Skirt: Flea market, Shirt: H&M, Brooch: WGT
One painting project I made recently. I made a day of 12 hours last week and after that I went to buy new acrylic paints because I was inspired and the old paints were dried up since the last painting time. I'm quite happy with the result and can't wait for getting it onto the wall.
Me and my loved went to see Star Wars on Sunday and if I describe it in one word it is brilliant. Suitably humorous, gloomy and unexpected and not forgetting a visual flair. Definitely a worth of 3 d. I would like to reveal some parts of the plot, but I don't do that. There is surely people who have not seen it and I don't want to spoil. I should visit the cinema diligently this spring because I got a bunch of tickets as a birthday gift from my beloved and they should be used by May. Hope there goes something worth watching. 

2 kommenttia:

  1. Kaunis maalaus! Pitäisi itsekin joku päivä tarttua pitkästä aikaa siveltimeen :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Maalaaminen on kyllä kivaa ja pitäisi harrastaa vähän useammin ;)

      Poista