sunnuntai 17. marraskuuta 2013

Just one Fix?

Hello again. Dark clouds conquered my life for a bit but I try to return back to the normal life rhythm again. Obviously sometimes death visits knocking on the door but I don't want to open it for him. I've always understood that life is just a short experience and it won't last forever and this was a reminder of it. If someone didn't understand from the previous post I got an embolus which can be pretty dangerous without the fast treatment. 

 Leg feels already better and blood runs again which means that I can walk normally even with the heels! Blood counts are still upside down but maybe they will be okay some day. I'm like a voodoo doll nowadays when a whole body is filled with the needle marks. Veins disappear from the arms because they want to take the blood test twice per week but it doesn't bother me a lot, I'm just happy that I can walk again and maybe I can do some pole dancing again soon! (even if I get bruises easier now and they don't seem to heal fast....)

 Meds! You should have seen my face having heard that I need to give the injections myself every fucking day. I've always hated the needles except for the tattoo or piercing things and now I had to do it every day (not anymore during the weekend). Fortunately my other half was so kind that he agreed to do it each time so I didn't have to. I concentrated on screaming and murmuring when my love put the injection on me =D Definitely an alternative way to spend the nights. 

Day's outfit was today black and simple once again. I try to enjoy the heels as long as it's possible. At least so far the ground is ice-free.
Shirt: Second hand / Shorts: Second hand / Belt: Second hand / Shoes: Pennangalan

8 kommenttia:

  1. Onneks voit jo paremmin <3 Jos yhtään lohduttaa niin näytät aina yhtä upealta! (joskus Kalma kaunistaa ;))

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hyvä että kaikki on hyvin! Mutta hyhh en kyllä itsekkään pystyisi itseäni piikittämään! Hyvä että toinen puolikas oli suostuvainen siihen :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Joo hengissä ollaan =D vaikka ei vielkään ollut veriarvot hyvät, poooh! Mä pystyn tekeen kyl lävistyksiä itse, mutta toi piikittäminen yhn!

      Poista
  3. En ole poikennut täällä blogistanian puolella kuukauteen ja nyt vasta kiertelen ympäri katsomassa, mitä ihmisille kuuluu.. Huh! Olipas pelottavaa luettavaa, mutta hyvä, että tilanne on hallinnassa :<

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. heh, joo. ite oon päässy aika hyvin jo koko jutusta yli, nyt kun koipi ei enää särje, vaikka labrassa toki pitää ravata pari kertaa viikossa ja piikittämään on joutunut taas uudelleen ja lääkkeitä tietenkin joka päivä pitää vetää, mutta tähän on jo sopeutunut kun on pakko. ruokavaliota pitää vahtia ja viinaa ei saa juoda =)

      Poista
  4. I love these boots aswell, absolutely one of my favourite shoes =)

    VastaaPoista