torstai 21. marraskuuta 2013

November through the lens

A few pictures I took some time ago
For the last few days I have dreamed of the new camera (once again). My existing system camera starts being ready for the grave. I have taken thousands shots with it and carried it around Europe. It works still pretty well but the capacity is not enough to me thus I'd like to photograph more in the dark circumstances without tripod or flash. I have tried to save money for the new but there is still some coins to save. The next camera will be some of these: Canon 7d, 70d, or 60d. I have visited testing these many times in the stores but it's such difficult to decide. Let's see! If some of you have any experience of these and you want to share them with me go ahead! (Of course 5d mark would be awesome but it's too expensive so far)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti