lauantai 2. marraskuuta 2013

Everyday is Halloween

Happy Halloween for you all who are celebrating it! My Halloween has been spent quietly at least so far. I spent all hallows eve with my beloved and on Friday I watched Corpse Bride and Sweeney Todd while drinking delicious red wine. I think Sweeney is still one of the best films by Burton along with Sleepy Hollow. So no carving of the pumpkins ( even if it would have been nice on the balcony) or ugly kitsch products. Genuine candles and haunting spider webs at the corner of my roof are enough to make horror mood to me.

"  Well I live with snakes and lizards
and other things that go bump in the night
'Cuz to me everyday is Halloween
I have given up hiding and started to fight
I have started to fight
Well any time, any place, anywhere that I go
all the people seem to stop and stare
they say 'Why are you dressed like it's Halloween?   "


6 kommenttia: