lauantai 23. marraskuuta 2013

The Conjuring

On Thursday morning the winter arrived but unfortunately it also disappeared by the next morning. Scenery was really beautiful from my windows. It's difficult to believe that I'm living near to the city center because here is such many trees around the house. 
I ordered a few new necklace recently and here is the first one which arrived a few days ago. Lovely Ouija necklace which I found in Etsy. 
During the week I've watched eight films at least and one which was positive surprise is The Conjuring. Nowadays I relate to the horror movies with the huge suspicion. Sometimes it feels the new films repeat always the old plot and they don't offer anything new. Surely this film included also the pieces which brought to my mind The Exorcist and Amityville Horror  but as a whole the plot was able to keep my eyes open. I need to admit that I'm pretty picky with the movies. 

9 kommenttia:

  1. Loving the neclace! I loved the Conjuring, it was indeed a surprise for me aswell since I actually did not expect nothing from it!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Same here, I thought it's as boring as they usually are :D

      Poista
  2. Hello,
    Hope you are better, and recovering fast.
    The conjuring must be the best horror movie I've seen in a while, altough the end, it was a lot "american hero saves the day" typical in american movies, i really loved the plot and how they made it work.
    Amytiville is the place they are talking about in the end of the movie , i found that touch genious:P

    Best Regards,

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I feel better day by day even if this is a loooong process.
      Yes, it's such a typical phenomenon in American movies that there must always be a hero who saves the world =D

      Poista
  3. That is one great horror movie! :) (AT LAST!)
    I always prepare for the worst when watching a new movie, or you'll just be dissapointed. Kind of boring really. :/

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hurjan kauniita kuvia <3 Oon kans miettiny ton leffan kattomista, ilmeisesti katson sen tällä viikolla xD Ja toi kaulakoru <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos :) Katso ihmeessä, voisin itsekkin katsoa sen uudelleen jossain vaiheessa :P

      Poista