sunnuntai 8. maaliskuuta 2015

Home decor projects

 On Friday we went to eat burgers to American diners for the first time with my beloved and after eating tasteful food we drove to Ikea, because I had some stuff in my mind which I wanted to buy. My vestibule has been chaos since I moved this flat so I decided to buy a new shelf with a few box to arrange my goods and now it looks much better and neater. I have similar shelf , but bigger version in my living room and I have been quite happy with it so I ended up getting the same to the vestibule. A lamp is also the new purchase. 
Friday's outfit

9 kommenttia:

  1. Your decor was amazing! I plan to leave my clothes and shoes exposed in the room too ...
    You're beautiful and stylish as ever! The climate favors then use very beautiful clothes and black, my dream is to go to Finland!
    And how beautiful this picture of moth. I have it tattooed on my arm! : *
    Kisses :*

    I change the name of my blog:
    www.ohmaygoth.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! Moth tattoos seems to be quite popular nowadays, but they are beautiful so I don't wonder it :)

      Poista
  2. they do sell them in black? i thought only in some dark brown O_O nice decoration job there!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. It's brownish black, but it looks more black as brown. :) Thank you :)

      Poista
  3. Love your room!

    http://retro-electric.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  4. The moth picture looks great. Your room looks pretty in black.

    VastaaPoista
  5. This is a great post about home decor. Thank for share it here. whole house fan reviews

    VastaaPoista