tiistai 3. maaliskuuta 2015

Something transparent between us

Instead of a gym I decided to be lazy and stay home and show you my day's outfit which is again something black and simple. A bat knitting is a second hand finding and I like it a lot due to the sleeves. 
I decided to get the last two parts of fifty shades trilogy when there was take three pay two offer at the bookstore. I can't say these are something worth reading, but I went them through for all that. At least it doesn't bother if the mind wanders in another dimension betweentimes when the plot is not too complicated to follow. 
My weekend rolled by sewing and I have nearly finished a new garment and I can't wait to get to reveal it. In a long time I enjoyed sewing. I haven't sewn anything for a while due to the busy schedule, but now there is coming a few projects! I know that some of you have asked for showing my sewing projects, but I have been just too busy or my inspiration has been hiding somewhere under the ground. 

6 kommenttia:

  1. I like how you can take something so simple but style it so well! And I look forward to seeing your sewing project. :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. <3 bat sleeves are best sleeves ^_^ you look great!

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love your outfit <3

    VastaaPoista