sunnuntai 18. syyskuuta 2016

Goth night

It's Sunday again and the week flashed over again quickly as a sand in an hourglass. Over the week I have kept the real human skull in my hand for the very first time while trying to learn the anatomy of  a head and the last nigh I went to a bar where was arranged a gothic night. My week in a nutshell so to speak ;D For once I had the weekend off and change to go out! Here is the look from the last night:
I wanted to put on that pentagram harness which I made recently and it worked well with the black mini dress which is one of my favorite dress these days. I bought it many years ago from the sales without trying and it proved to be too large, but  these days  it's perfect. And what else that dress would need as Minna Parikka's shoes?

Otherwise I could describe my weekend in a one word: laziness. Just laying on the bed with a laptop, pizza and book. Except today I visited a gym. Annoying tiredness which probably is caused by the flu is taunting me so I have slept more as usually. Hope you all have had a nice weekend, I will try to return to blogosphere the next week although it looks quite busy. 

6 kommenttia:

  1. Ooh ihana asu<3 Ja ihmiskallot on iha sika makeita <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Pentagram harnesses are great, but everywhere now. But well, it's good as they are really awesome :D

    Akasza - alternative model

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yep everyone are wearing pentagram stuff right now, I wore them when I was a teen :D

      Poista
  3. omg you made that harness!!! it came out really good! well done! You have such a talent with sewing, why don't you just design? the red lips just compliments your face very well. loved the shaky b&w pics.. very mysterious

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks! I wish I had more time for sewing, but right life is busy :I

      Poista