maanantai 6. marraskuuta 2017

Halloween

It's great have a birthday around Halloween which is one of the coolest jubilee; I couldn't have been able to wish the better day to come into existence. This year it was also a full moon which culminated the day. On Saturday evening I headed to the bar in this look below: 
 At first I wasn't about to do any special look, but then I decided to paint a sugar skull face in a last minute which was nice. I love this look and that top which is self made. With the top I wore a pencil skirt and  asymmetric knitting. Unfortunately I didn't have time to photograph the whole attire. 
I have seen nice pictures about people's Halloween homes and pastries. I didn't decor my home much, just added a flock of bats onto the wall with spider web. Most Halloween decorations that I've seen in the stores are simply too kitschy to my taste (perhaps that's their point?) so it's easy to pass them without a bigger lust . Some year I will hew out a pumpkin! 
Today I 'm going to watch Suspiria after many many years. It was played here at the cinema on Saturday.
Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti