keskiviikko 15. marraskuuta 2017

The killing moon

Hello! Finally I have an inspiration to share this outfit from the other day. I have been such lazy for the past days or at least it feels like that. Okay I have been training a lot at the gym and also with the pole which has been fun, but otherwise some kind of laziness has overcome me badly and that's fairly annoying. But what delights me a lot is that I have got the inspiration back as for pole dancing. It's been lost for quite  a long time, but now there is a light on the horizon.

It's November and there isn't much daylight in use which makes taking of the outfit pictures much challenging. Perhaps that darkness is also a guilty why I feel so lazy. But yes, a few days ago I wore this black dress and white collar shirt. When I was younger I mixed a lot white and black clothes together and I wore striped black and white tights often, they were my favorite actually. This look still pleases my eyes a lot.

2 kommenttia: