keskiviikko 22. marraskuuta 2017

"I talk to god, but the sky is empty"

On a last post I bemoaned about laziness. Well things change quickly and this week I'm working over 50 hours. I managed to have some extra shifts which keep me busy. They offered me more shifts also to the next  week, but I already had plans. 


These outfit pictures were taken last Friday, but I didn't find time to write a post earlier. This awesome knitting which has flashed every now and then on the blog is from Queen of Darkness. I wonder that it is still in a good shape after wearing it quite much. It looks so fragile and I was sure that there is a bigger hole quite soon. With the shirt I wore the newest second hand skirt and those lovely Pennangalan shoes which have been hiding deep in a closet for a long time. It's a big shame that they don't produce shoes anymore. Pennangalan was definitely my favorite goth shoe brand and they had so pretty models. Demonia, Killstar or other bulk brands can't beat it. 

The bed is calling early this evening despite of the fact that I already took a nap earlier today. I feel dead tired due to the short nights that I've spent recently. I hate the rush, but I see being quite good at creating it myself too. I can't wait for the suitable moment to start watching the newest Twin Peaks season which started running on the telly. I hope it's worth watching! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti