perjantai 23. helmikuuta 2018

White beauty

It was absolutely a charming weather last Sunday. I glanced through a window early in the morning and though I felt deep fatigue and a bed felt a realm of mine I decided to take hold of myself for leaving to hunt beautiful sceneries. And it was worth it all. Or at least I like these misty pictures that I managed to capture: 
This outfit is from last Friday. A simple dress with PVC belt and my new lovely boots. 


The sun was shining through a mist veil and it created the soft light which works always in the pictures. It was damn cold like it has been every day. One morning a thermometer pointed -24 when I was waiting for a bus to work. The freezing winter, but I don't mind. A small inner masochist actually enjoys when the frozen is pinching the skin ;)
But unfortunately that same masochist doesn't enjoy at all the flu that I managed to have a few days ago.. again. I hate to be ill, but it seems that there is a lot of diseases lurking in our midst. Fortunately it's the weekend so I have time to rest and heal myself. I wish you all the happy weekend  and I go to enjoy the warm bath ;) 

4 kommenttia:

  1. Tunnelmallisia kuvia! En ole itse saanut raahauduttua nyt talvella kameran kanssa ulos ja se vähän harmittaa. Mistä tuo mekko muuten on? Näyttää ihan täydelliseltä talvivaatteelta!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Toivon, että vielä riittäisi tälläisiä hienoja ilmoja ennen kuin kevät saapuu :) Kohtahan tosiaan on jo maaliskuu... Kiitos :) Mekko on Ginasta viime kesältä vitosella :)

      Poista
  2. Your photos are so lovely!!
    I love the mist also but i have not been able to capture it on camera. You do a great job at capturing the moment :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. It's quite difficult to capture the fog. Fog disappears sometimes so quickly. I remember when it was really awesome foggy weather once and I decided to drink a cup of coffee and go to photograph it after that, but it disappeared during my coffee break :D I always say that nature photography is not meant for lazy people. You must wake up early and be always prepared. Thank you :)

      Poista