sunnuntai 11. maaliskuuta 2018

White Lace

Again it happened. A week vanished into that peculiar place whither this all spent time goes. I already took these pictures a week ago, but again I had so much things at hand that blogging left behind it all. 

 In a last post I told you that I made a new shirt and it's something else than black. Every spring this same phenomenon occurs and it starts to be more a rule than an exception, having a garment which is not black. But this is lovely. I knew immediately that I want to have this fabric when I saw it in the store. I had a few different variations of the model, but I ended up sewing a small collar, long sleeves and ruffle to it. At first I was thinking of doing really simple model, but I'm happy with those details. Long time has gone since the last time I stitched something white. 
I'm convinced that I wear this a lot and  I'm quite sure to spill coffee on it some day ;)

2 kommenttia: