lauantai 6. elokuuta 2016

She sells sanctuary

One attire I wore the other day and wanted to share with you. The current summer has gone with really reduced garments. Perhaps I'm just getting elder when all graphic lines in their simplicity please my eyes. To be honest I have a big bunch of garments waiting for getting for sale. My wardrobe is overloaded and it's damn difficult to find anything from there and I hate those pieces I never wear. Updating of the closet is good to do every now and then and I haven't done it for ages. Usually I go through all my property each time  when I move (and I move often... I've never spent over two years in a same flat) ,but the last move a year ago came so suddenly that I didn't have time to undergo the contents of lockers.
Dress: H&M, Shoes: Vagabond, Bag: Second hand, Necklace: Etsy, Belt: Killstar
My weekend goes at work which is a bit shame thus there would be several events that I wanted to attend, but the great thing is that Sweden is calling us on Monday. We are going to spend a mini vacation there with my love before my studies begins. I have spent a whole summer at work and the autumn won't look any better what comes to the spare time.. actually it's worst, but I don't want to whine too much, it's good to have a job these days and I enjoy the work most of the time.

I have technical problems with my laptop and actually I'm writing this post by using my old computer which runs too slowly and it's partly broken. I don't have inspiration to solve the problems of the machine at all so let's see when I have the chance to blog the next time. So don't wonder if the blog stays quite for the next days.. 

10 kommenttia:

  1. Heh kerrohan jos aijot goottikirppikselle laitta tavaraa että pääsen tutkiskelemaan... 8D
    Ugh ittelläkin oisi kyllä vaatekaapin läpikäynti paikallaa mutta kun sitä vaan kerkiäisi.
    Nätit kuvat! :>

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Saas nähdä, tarkoitus ois vaan laittaa tavarat jätesäkkiin ja roudata lähimmälle kirppikselle =D en oo goottikirppistä jaksanut harrastaa aikoihin, menee turhaa aikaa ihmisten kysymyksiin, jotka ei kuitenkaan ole aikeissa edes ostaa mitään :P

      Poista
  2. Tsemppiä vaatekaapin siivousprojektiin! :) Fb-kirppiksissä tosiaan on kyllä aina se oma vaivansa. Kuvat, kuvaukset ja kyselyt ja kirsikkana kakun päällä ne niin vuorenvarmojen ostajien viimehetken peruutukset. Huoh. :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Niinpä, siksi taidan jättää fb:n kirpparit väliin :)

      Poista
  3. Might I asked where from you bought your Killstar belt?
    The ones I have found have been so expensive :/

    VastaaPoista
  4. I know the pain of having lots of unused clothes, therefore I decided to sell them as well :D
    Great outfit!

    VastaaPoista
  5. I love your outfit, it fits you so perfectly and looks just amazing.
    I don't have that many clothes, but a lot that I don't wear and I should clean up in my closet too.

    VastaaPoista