lauantai 28. huhtikuuta 2018

Past in the frames

What a second hand day I have behind me. I visited a gym in the morning and at the same I popped a flea market which is quite new, huge and close to my dwelling and found a few really beautiful frames. If you don't know yet, I have a kind of addiction to the beautiful photo frames and usually I buy them from the flea markets. I have a plan to change a wallpaper of bedroom and build splashy picture collection onto the wall after that. This week has included decor affairs otherwise for we visited Ikea one day and I found some small needed details which were missing like (surprisingly) a frame for the Moomin poster and a lamp to the living room. Perhaps I will come to those later. 
 I'm not sure if I change those pictures because I find they are really nice in itself. I have been looking for the oval frames for ages, they seems to be rare to find. 
Later today I also visited a goth flea market live which was arranged  today. Unfortunately I didn't find anything and that's perhaps because I'm suffering from the material overdose and sort of I have an inspiration to sew clothes myself right now. I also find that all those famous goth brands are not for me anymore. They are nice, but I prefer more clothes which are not that recognizable. An ordinary black nameless garment is more for me as Lip Service dress.  I like to wear goth brands, but in a minimum scale. 
A look from the other day.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti