keskiviikko 15. kesäkuuta 2016

Adolf was here

We made yesterday a short trip in a province in a honor of my day off. Well we also had  a reason to go to pick up my new amplifier and speakers for a vinyl player which I got as christmas presents from my folks. During the journey we decided to stop by seeing one historic sightseeing which is situated in  a halfway between my current city and my birth place. A railway wagon of Marchal Mannerheim where Hitler visited in a year of 1942. I have passed this place many times during my life, but got to know recently about the history of the wagon. There is a signboard where all this information is told, but obviously I have never paid much attention to it to notice that. 
Luckily the wagon's door was open so we got to a chance to visit indoors.
Yesterday's outfit. The skirt is new, I actually picked it up yesterday from a  post office. 
Days off disappeared too quickly again and now there is five days to go before the next ones. Hope they go fast. 

5 kommenttia:

  1. Lovely outfit :-)
    Places like that one you show us here give me a strange and scared feeling though :-(

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh this wasn't scary place at all, I would say it's an interesting piece from our history ;)

      Thank you :)

      Poista
  2. pretty rail cab... you better post your new record player! i love vinyl! do you have records???? and is there a lot of record shops in finland? love the skirt.

    VastaaPoista
  3. A self player is my dad's old from the 80's but the ampliflier and speakers are now my own. I have a small collection of records. I try to collect them more all the time :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. There is one good shop where I live and some others which are more expensive, but they are fine too

      Poista