maanantai 27. kesäkuuta 2016

She flies now

A quickly post about my day's look. I have a day off today and it's been quite rainy day. In the morning I headed to the gym after a week and then I had to take my bike to the workshop because it got broken a few days ago. A saddle exploded while I was biking home from my workplace. And of course this happened during the Midsummer when the buses are not operating normally. Fortunately my other half was so kind that he borrowed the car to me and I was so excited getting behind the wheel after a long time that now I'm dreaming of a red New Beetle. 
Midsummer happened at work and I didn't spend it just at all. On Saturday I went to a public Sauna  after work and the place turned out to be swell. Need to visit there again during the summer. I also swam several times although the water was still quite freezing. At least it made the blood runs. 

And now to the outfit.  An asymmetrical skirt and ordinary black top and new shoes which I bought from Germany. Somehow I like this look in its simplicity. 


8 kommenttia:

  1. That is very elegant. I love your pendant

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love those earrings , always I see in instagram . where I can buy ?
    http://unicornbones.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  3. Ihanan simppeli asu! Varsinkin tuo epäsymmetrinen hame on niin yksinkertaisen mutta näyttävän näköinen ^^

    VastaaPoista