maanantai 20. kesäkuuta 2016

If I'm guilty so are you

Having lived  for three years in this town I finally decided to check out Spy museum today. It's a place where you can change your voice, test an invisible ink, listen in,  break different codes and measure radiation from your mobile. There is also a polygraph machine, but trying it requires extra charge. It would be interesting to try it, but I didn't have the heart to pay for it. The place tells the history of  different agents and shows you old spy tools and some modern ones too. The visit made me think again how much information the society can get from a single person if they so wish.   I took a few pictures in there which are here below: 


Here is the other's day outfit when we hanged out outdoors without any destination. Sometimes the life is just indefinite knocking about without any direction. 
The next I would like to go see Ron Mueck's exhibition which arrived at Tampere a few weeks ago. I don't know how well you know his works, but he has made  huge human sculptures and they look really impressive at least in pictures I have seen. 

2 kommenttia:

  1. Oh wow! I'd love to visit!
    You look amazing by the way! <3

    http://looktheotherway.co

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I probably need to visit there once more :P Thanks <3

      Poista