sunnuntai 12. kesäkuuta 2016

While the bells are chiming

Such many busy days that have driven me away from the blogosphere though there would be much enthusiasm to write and take the pictures in the nature. There has been much work and duties recently that I've been forced to put the things in the order of importance. Now I'm off for a few days so it's about time to focus on my own personal interests for a while. 

A week ago me and the other half visited seeing Lasten Hautausmaa which was awesome once again. I've seen them several times now and the band sounds better after each time. Their sensitive appearance combined with the dark lyrics are potential to create an individual style. I should buy their newest album as vinyl quite soon. 
An outfit from the other day. I found a vegan bird skull from Germany and it's most likely my favorite necklace currently. Hand made skull looks such genuine that I first thought it's real. A ripped tunic is also from Germany and so are the shoes below too. 
Hope the life has treated you well latterly. I try to write soon again ;) Now I take a sauna and after that I'm probably ready to sink into the dreams. I worked through the last night and slept only a few hours in the morning. 

2 kommenttia:

  1. I found your blog randomly. And I'm very excited!
    Its difficult to find goth blogs, which are "artless". Especially in Germany. Most of the Goths, which present oneself in public are like a piece of art - an extreme example of the dark culture. You and your blog are more authentic. I like your writing.

    Liebe Grüße (best wishes) > sara

    VastaaPoista