tiistai 30. toukokuuta 2017

Preparing for WGT

Hello! A week passed since my last post. Weird how the time runs this quickly, but then again I've had all kind of nice affairs. A few days ago we went to play mini golf with me beloved and it was a lot of fun and the day before we paid a visit to a market which was arranged here last week. One night we were sitting on a lake's shore when it was such a beautiful weather after the work and yesterday I went to see one dwelling which is on sale. 

 My summer vacation started yesterday and Wave Gotik Treffen is behind the corner. I have two-week holiday now and two weeks later. Our flight leaves  on Thursday and we will come back on Tuesday night. Hope everything goes well. We will travel via Berlin also this year. Four full days in Germany + those travelling days. 
Not sure if you have seen this skirt before here. I bought it a year ago without proving it from Germany and it pointed out to be a bit tight. Now I have lost a few kilos and it fits much better. I love the pleated skirts, I've always liked them. 
It has been again quite difficult to decide how to dress at WGT and my suitcase is still unfinished. I have chose the garments, but accessories are still without opting. I won't update my blog during the journey so you will see the outfits when I come back, but I will update my Instagram if you want to keep up with. 

 Happy days to you all!

6 kommenttia:

  1. Tosi kiva asu taas! Mukavaa ja rentouttavaa lomaa sinulle! :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Rentouttavasta en tiedä, sillä onhan festarit aika rankka kokemus, mutta kivaa oli taas :D Kiitos!

      Poista
  2. Have a nice trip! Have fun!!! I wish I can go in WGT someday in the future!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Let's hope you get there! Every goth should experience that at least once :)

      Poista
  3. Shame I didn't see you there!
    I just finished recovering..

    VastaaPoista
  4. wow, wonderful pics, very quiet mood! Love it!!!!

    VastaaPoista